Today Michael shares a few of his favorite shows and the best show he’s ever worked on!Read More...
Stay in the loop by subscribing
- On the inside of an eighth grade boy's arm I saw three numbers. When I asked what they were he was very... http://t.co/hXIbhU6I8y about 1 day ago from Facebook
- New comment: PIERCED EARS BAD FOR ACTORS? http://t.co/Q1i6N2qWXE about 1 day ago from Michael Venske's Musings
- @DirectorQ Thanks to the retweet, Tara! about 1 day ago from web in reply to DirectorQ
- @TalentPoole welcome to Twitter! I miss you ladies! about 1 day ago from web in reply to TalentPoole
- BLOG: 6 Things That Happen When You Do What You Love http://t.co/z8Y3bSVMVL about 1 day ago from Michael Venske's Musings
Dinner with my boss, Chinese “girlfriend,” a student, and the student’s parents. 6:49PM.
#streetscene #Zibo #China #sunset
Overlooking construction on 步行街, 中国淄博 #China (at Pedestrian Street)
Don’t let the neon fool you. This woman is not a construction worker. #Zibo #China (at Pedestrian Street)
俯瞰 步行街, 中国淄博 (Overlooking the pedestrian street, #Zibo, #China) (at 步行街)