A few years ago, I took an audition class offered by Cheryl Moore Brinkley. One of the nuggets of awesome I learned in the class was to maintain an “audition journal.” The following is is what I entered into my journal after an audition for a sketch comedy show (“It’s Outta Here”) last night: Audition [...]Read More...
Stay in the loop by subscribing
- Photo: A student depiction of me… (at Branch School) http://t.co/dtB3tURhzn about 18 hours ago from Tumblr
- HELP WANTED: A friend is moving from a studio apartment on Sunday in MPLS and needs a few extra hands. Beer,... http://t.co/rncyFxA2oL about 22 hours ago from Facebook
- BLOG: Spilled Milk Taught Me More Than Gandhi - http://t.co/pDtPA3h7AS about 1 day ago from web
- Good news everyone: After months of searching Zibo, China, I found where they keep the Häagen-Dazs Vanilla! There... http://t.co/Akvsqn4oS3 about 2 days ago from Facebook
- Twin Cities friends, I'm calling in a favor. Someone very special to me needs a helping hand moving near Lake... http://t.co/uoiX7Capv7 about 3 days ago from Facebook
30 Day Challenge Acting Adventure Advice Art Audition China Commentary Commercial Work Corporate America Death Family Film Work Friendship Gratitude IBEC Improv Internal Monologue Misadventures Money News Observations Peeves Personal Update Philosophy Plug Question Rant Realization Reflection Relationships Satire Scooter Quest Shirley Sketch Comedy Social Norms Stage Work Teaching Tips Touring Travel Unemployment Video Wants Writing