Kathryn Bigelow made history this year at the 82nd Academy Awards as the first woman to earn the distinction of “Best Director.” Her win surprised me! Surprised not because a woman won the award, but surprised because no woman had won the award before her. Sure, other women have been nominated (2003: Sofia Coppola, “Lost [...]Read More...
Stay in the loop by subscribing
- Hey future wife: please tell me jokes while you're drunk... http://t.co/IyTHx1wf7i about 6 hours ago from Facebook
- Photo: A student depiction of me… (at Branch School) http://t.co/dtB3tURhzn about 1 day ago from Tumblr
- HELP WANTED: A friend is moving from a studio apartment on Sunday in MPLS and needs a few extra hands. Beer,... http://t.co/rncyFxA2oL about 1 day ago from Facebook
- BLOG: Spilled Milk Taught Me More Than Gandhi - http://t.co/pDtPA3h7AS about 2 days ago from web
- Good news everyone: After months of searching Zibo, China, I found where they keep the Häagen-Dazs Vanilla! There... http://t.co/Akvsqn4oS3 about 2 days ago from Facebook
30 Day Challenge Acting Adventure Advice Art Audition China Commentary Commercial Work Corporate America Death Family Film Work Friendship Gratitude IBEC Improv Internal Monologue Misadventures Money News Observations Peeves Personal Update Philosophy Plug Question Rant Realization Reflection Relationships Satire Scooter Quest Shirley Sketch Comedy Social Norms Stage Work Teaching Tips Touring Travel Unemployment Video Wants Writing