IS THERE SUCH A THING AS BAD PUBLICITY? Are you familiar with the phrase “There is no such thing as bad publicity?” If you work in the arts and depend on audiences for your livelihood, you’ve likely heard or even uttered the phrase. But did you know “…no such thing as bad publicity…” isn’t the [...]Read More...
Stay in the loop by subscribing
- Hey future wife: please tell me jokes while you're drunk... http://t.co/IyTHx1wf7i about 7 hours ago from Facebook
- Photo: A student depiction of me… (at Branch School) http://t.co/dtB3tURhzn about 1 day ago from Tumblr
- HELP WANTED: A friend is moving from a studio apartment on Sunday in MPLS and needs a few extra hands. Beer,... http://t.co/rncyFxA2oL about 1 day ago from Facebook
- BLOG: Spilled Milk Taught Me More Than Gandhi - http://t.co/pDtPA3h7AS about 2 days ago from web
- Good news everyone: After months of searching Zibo, China, I found where they keep the Häagen-Dazs Vanilla! There... http://t.co/Akvsqn4oS3 about 2 days ago from Facebook
30 Day Challenge Acting Adventure Advice Art Audition China Commentary Commercial Work Corporate America Death Family Film Work Friendship Gratitude IBEC Improv Internal Monologue Misadventures Money News Observations Peeves Personal Update Philosophy Plug Question Rant Realization Reflection Relationships Satire Scooter Quest Shirley Sketch Comedy Social Norms Stage Work Teaching Tips Touring Travel Unemployment Video Wants Writing